Monday, October 27, 2008

The Four Things Tag

Well I was tagged a very long time ago and never really knew what to do, so now that I do here it is!

Four Things Tag:
Four random things I like about my husband:
1. Works hard at everything he does and is an awesome leader!
2. Puckers up his lips when he is focused! You have got to see it! He! He!
3. Loves Hot Rods! Cars baby! Anything that moves, well...... moves fast! :)
4. Loves me all the time....even when I am a big pain in the but. Now that is a MAN!!!

Four jobs I’v had:
1. Wilhelmina Urban (Modeling)
2. Musicians Friend (music catalog call center, I used to play Percussion!)
3. Winger's (Waitress)
4. Currently Mother, Husband's Girlfriend, and Secretary! Busy! Busy! Busy!

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Willey Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the old one)
2. Pirates of the Carribean
3. Tammy and the Bachlor
4. The Work and the Glory movies

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Heroes
2. The Biggest Looser
3. ER
4. Watching TV(the Electronic Income Reducer) is rare cause we choose not to have it! I'll watch some online every once in a while!

Four places I have been:
1. Maui, Hawaii
2. Oahu, Hawaii
3. Orlando, Florida
4. San Francisco

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Andrea
2. Amber
3. Melissa
4. Christina

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Chicken or Steak Marsala(Carrabba's Italian) Humm!!! Im hungry!
3. My Mom's Chicken Cordon Blue
4. Loaded Steakhouse Burger (Sounds gross but it's awesome) Burger King

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Egypt
3. Australia
4. Fuji

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Jake and I getting our Regional Vise President Promotion
2. The Company Trip to Atlantis (Bahamas)
3. Getting our income back to 6 figures and proving to everyone that we can build this business!
4. Taking the Family to Disney Land

Four People I tag: (no pressure, do it if you want to)
1. Melanie
2. Amber
3. Melissa
4. Brandie

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Good job updating! You're already one up on me! Where did your play list go?

Mel said...

I know I'm dumb but what do I do with the tag just type up the same post with my answers? :)